Natural water care for spas
Hard bowls Whirlpools with good
filtration, many pipelines, 37°C temperature
Softubs and inflatable spas
No individual filtering possible, small filter, few pipes, 37°C temperature
Poor filtration, few pipes,
approx. 25°C - 30°C Temperature
Water maintenance in the whirlpool can be very challenging and in any case more difficult than water maintenance in a swimming pool!
Why is that?
If three people use the whirlpool, this is approximately the same load as if 150 people would swim in a 4 x 8 m swimming pool.
In a whirlpool there is approx. 1200 litres of water heated to 37° degrees.
- The warmth of the water and the massage thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Skin flakes, sweat, applied cosmetics, fats and oils get into the water and form a food basis for bacteria.
- The water temperature of 37° C provides ideal conditions for bacteria.
- They can double every 20 - 30 minutes.
- The bacteria settle on the microscopically small dirt particles floating in the water.